Saturday, March 14, 2009

Long holidays...

After my Spm exam, i always stay at home, sleep, and eat. 18 December 2008, i and my family went for a trip in Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Hong Kong. We have a lot of fun. Shenzhen things really cheap but need to nego with them if not will be cheated. Haha... Luckily i have a clever mother, she really know how to nego with the seller. From RMB150 can cut until RMB50... Wow! Unbelievable... Sometime the weather in there very cold, windy and sometime hot too... Christmas eve we went to Hong kong Disneyland... 28 Dec 2008, we finish our trip... 5 January 2009, I started my work in City mall, as a salesgirl, sell toys... I work at there 3 weeks only because chinese new year is coming but the boss don't let me take off... So i compelled to resign... Until now, i din do any job again. So i become a lazy girl already. This holidays really long but the time pass very fast.

No comments: